LEARN HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE MAXIMUM LASH RETENTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS!
Why is lash Retention so important?
Retention is #1 priority to majority of clients. This factor often determines whether or not your client will come back and become an ongoing regular client because the longer their lashes last, the less often they will need to have fill sessions, this means they’ll save more valuable time and money. Their lashes will also keep looking amazing for longer.
To you as a lash therapist, extended retention allows you to charge more, reduce length of fill appointments, increase the amount of clients you can see daily, build a solid loyal client base, as well as a good reputation in the industry. You will also stop charging “fill/maintenance prices” on what is supposed to be charged a “full set”, which causes you to lose income because you are using more product, and taking more time to complete their lashes.
This information is right for you if:
- Most clients come back with less than 50% of lashes on after 2-4 weeks
- Lashes pop off without the natural lash attached when brushing/cleaning/touching/moving around or removing eye pads
- Lash extensions come off very easily from the natural lashes
- You can see minimum regrowth or no regrowth at all when clients come back for fills because they fell off
- Clients notice that extensions mainly come off without their natural lashes attached
- You want to increase your income
- Want more adhesive knowledge & understanding how it works
- and more!
Qualifications you’d need in order to understand this book:
- Must be consistently classic lashing & volume lashing for at least 4-5 months (at least 4-5 clients a week)
- Must be excellent in isolation
- Feel quite confident in your lash application & placement
- Feel confident in removing grown out lashes and knowing the different techniques to remover
- Feel confident in your volume fan making
- Knowing safe application of lash extension length & weight of classic & volume
- Significance of retention
- Expected Longevity of lash extensions
- Whats your retention rate?
- What causes bad retention
- Adhesive Ingredient: Cyanoacrylate
- Cyanoacrylate Types
- Curing mechanism
- What is shock polymerization?
- What affects the bond?
- pH of your products
- Post – application products
- Natural lash preparation
- Humidity and temperature
- Lash application through the seasons
- How to choose adhesives
- Variety of adhesives
- Tools to measure
- Make any adhesive work for you
- Adhesive Etiquette
- Adhesive Palettes
- Adhesive dipping
- Adhesive dipping Russian Volume
- Adhesive Dipping Classic Lashes
- Ideal Fan Base – Russian Volume
- The Wrap – Russian Volume
- Candy Caning Classic Lashes
- Common errors
- Adhesive reactions/allergies
- What else affects retention?
- Client home care
- Aftercare card
- Myths debunked
- Mask advice